The following fields, along with the GO button, let you filter the list of incidents shown on the incidents list.
- Driver ID
- The identification number the driver uses, if available, to logon to the SensorTRACS (tm) software on the mobile unit.
- Vehicle ID
- The identification number the company has assigned to the vehicle.
- The State field allows you to track which incidents have been reviewed by someone in your company. Your company can use (or not use) the State field however it pleases, but most companies set the State to reviewed after a CER user has reviewed the incident. CER automatically sets all new incidents to New.
- Start date
- Start date for your incident search. Use mm/dd/yyyy format. Start and end dates are inclusive in searches.
- End date
- End date for your incident search. Use mm/dd/yyyy format. Start and end dates are inclusive in searches.
- Use filter
- Optionally, select a predefined filter of one or more event types: Manual, Hard braking, Lane departure (Left/Right), Lane departure (Disabled), Following Time, Forward Collision Warning, or Stability control. Filters are defined by system administrators on the Administration: Filters tab.
- To start your search, click GO.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.