This report shows a summary of incidents, listed by driver. Only selected, authorized vehicles are included in the report based on your global group filter selection. You can view and change your global group filter by clicking the linked text on the upper right, below your name.
You can view and change your global group filter by clicking the linked text on the upper, right below your name.
- Allows you to track which incidents have been reviewed by someone in your company. Your company may or may not use the State field, but most companies set the State to Reviewed after a CER user has reviewed the incident. CER automatically sets all new incidents to New.
- Start Date / End Date
- Select the start and end dates to include in the report.
- Use Filter
- Optionally, select a predefined filter of one or more available event types (for example, manual, hard braking, and so forth). Filters are defined on the Settings: Filters Tab.
- You can view the report in either PDF or CSV (comma separated values) format. Choose CSV to download to a spreadsheet such as Excel.
- Driver ID
- The ID of the driver for which totals are listed.
- The total number of incidents by driver.
- Hard Brake
- The total number of hard brake events by driver.
- The total number of manual events by driver.
- Stability control
- The total number of stability control events by driver.
- The total number of lane departure warning (Left/Right) events by driver.
- LDW Disabled
- The total number of lane departure warning (Disabled) events by driver.
- The total number of following time violations by driver.
- The total number of forward collision warnings by driver.
- The total number of overspeed events by driver. Overspeed parameters are set in Performance Monitoring.
- Excessive Overspeed
- The total number of excessive overspeed events by driver. Excessive overspeed parameters are set in Performance Monitoring.
- Total incidents
- The total number of incidents that occurred for all drivers within the specified time frame.
- Average incidents per driver
- The average number of incidents that occurred for a driver within a specific time frame.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.