Add an alert to send email notification of Critical Event Reporting trigger events.
You can enter any email address; CER does not verify that it belongs to a valid CER user. If you enter an email address for a user who does not have CER login credentials, the user will receive the notification email with the link, but will not be able to log in to CER to view the incident.
- Click Settings, then click Notifications.
- Click Add at the bottom of the screen. If you have a row selected, click Cancel to see the Add button.
- At the bottom of the page, type the email address.
- Select a predefined filter from the drop-down list to restrict the events that trigger email alerts.
- Optionally, select a group from the drop-down list. This restricts the list of vehicles that send alerts to this email address for this filter. If left blank, this user receives email alerts for this filter from all vehicles.
- Select the time zone of the user whose email address you entered. This is used to list the time stamp of the incident in the email in the user's time zone.
- Click Save.