The Camera Health List displays all CEV units that match the criteria you selected in the Camera Health search panel.
Select any column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Select the heading again to sort the column in descending order.
To see more detailed information about a specific unit’s camera, select the unit.
The window includes the following information:
- Vehicle ID
- The identification number the company has assigned to the vehicle.
- Vehicle UA
- The serial number of the Omnitracs mobile unit on the vehicle. UA stands for Unit Address.
- Camera Connected
- The identifier to validate whether the camera is successfully connected to the unit or not. Values are True Camera Connected or False.
- The camera status of the unit: Good, Bad, or Unknown.
- Summary Duration
- How long the camera has been in the displayed summary status as of the Updated Time. The format is in Days > Hours > Minutes > Seconds.
- The last comments provided while the camera status was being reviewed.
- Updated Time
- The last updated time for the camera’s summary status. The time is displayed as MM/DD/YYYY, then Hours > Minutes > Seconds.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.