MAS50 Version CA1117R External Release Notes
This document describes the enhancements and fixes for the MAS50 11xx release software version CA1117R.
The software version CA1117R release supports MCN CV90-JB424-100 and higher.
The software version CA1117R is composed of the following software:
- PAPI: 50.10.00
- VIOP: 50.09.05
- CoPilot® Truck™ (ALK): 960.1320
- Drivewyze: 1.4.3
Most upgrades are done over-the-air.
Compatibility with Windows CE Operating System (OS) LT0033 or higher.
|Note: OS LT0038 or higher is required for the In Cab Scanning and Workflow 2.0 features.|
New Features and Enhancements
Omnitracs Weigh Station Bypass Solution delivered by Drivewyze™ PreClear
Weigh Station Bypass allows the driver to bypass weigh station and mobile inspection sites. Drivers will receive audio and visual alerts when they are 2 miles and 1 mile away from a weigh station or inspection site.
Trailer ABS Connect
Trailer ABS Connect provides critical trailer and tractor connect and disconnect event information including trailer odometer readings from supported trailer ABS systems. J1939 is now supported with Meritor Wabco brake systems.
Enhanced Fault Monitoring (EFM)
Additional enhancements to resolve issues around VIN. This is an add-on service for the Fault Monitoring application that provides alerts for every fault code posted to the vehicle’s data bus.
- MCP50 devices with GSM VTM were getting erroneous time from NTP causing an Hours of Services (HOS) error. It was correcting itself later if GPS is available. This has been resolved.
- Sprint PRL Update (January 26th, 2016)
- When doing a search in ALK CoPilot Truck, cities were not being populated due to a backwards compatibility with older map data (2014Q2 and earlier). This has been resolved.
- Performance monitoring was showing inaccurate fuel consumption/MPG. This has been fixed.
Due to the different release schedules for our MCP50, MCP100, MCP110, and MCP200 mobile releases and the next HOS web application (host) release, the possibility exists that the HOS clock may differ between the web application and mobile for our Canadian customers.