Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 188.8.131.52
- VIOP 10.00
- WEC2013 OS (OS 61)
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. The IVG firmware is available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal (see the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide).
Features and Enhancements
The following are new features or enhancements to existing features available in this release.
- The IVG now supports Bendix camera Lane Departure Warnings (LDWs).
- IVG users with an IVG connected to a TTID or TT210 device can now see Trailer ID information displayed in the main screen of the Trailer Tracks application (see Trailers tab > Settings > About Device). This means users can see which ID belongs to the trailer that is hooked up to the tractor.
- The IVG now supports the new On Guard Plus collision mitigation system (CMS) that detects haptic and CMS Forward Collision Warning (FCW) events.
|Work Item Number||Description|
|OOTIS-23774||On occasion, drivers trying to launch Omnitracs Navigation got stuck on the "Please wait" screen as a result of over-the-air map download. This issue has been resolved.|
|OOTIS-22452||For some users, the unit would not boot up a few days after an OS43 USB stick upgrade. This issue has been resolved.|
Those using a Brother PocketJet 722 printer sometimes found that the text became misaligned, resulting in printouts that did not fit on one page. This issue has been resolved.
If an ELD driver who was not in Driving status moved a vehicle at a speed lower than the 5 MPH ELD driving threshold, stopped the vehicle, and then manually changed the duty status within six minutes after stopping, the status was being backdated to the time the vehicle stopped, causing the driver to lose time.
The duty status is now time stamped with the current time and is not backdated.
|OOTIS-25062||The DriveWyze icon is now always available to those who have DriveWyze enabled.|
|OHOS-18572||Some eRODS file transfers were failing because the file included negative engine hours. This issue has been resolved.|
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.