Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 184.108.40.206
- VIOP 220.127.116.11
- WEC2013 OS (OS 61)
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. The IVG firmware is available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal (on the Support page, click Firmware/OS and refer to the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide).
Features and Enhancements
The following are new features or enhancements to existing features available in this release.
- The new IVG Operating System 61 brings critical stability improvements to the IVG platform.
- This release includes new driver support for the Ambir DP468 Scanner.
Critical Event Video (CEV) Enhancements
This release includes the following CEV enhancements:
- Improved direct and indirect SD card health checks for supported cameras
- A new directory structure integrity scan of the camera
- Enhanced CEV logging
Hours of Service (HOS)
- When an active driver is in a driving status that crosses the midnight hour, a new duty status event will be created for the time accrued after midnight. This change ensures that the driver's location will be accurately identified in the driver's log.
- Drivers are now removed from On Duty driving status when the ignition is turned off.
Known Issues - Hours of Service
- Exempt drivers are prompted by Malfunctions and Diagnostics alerts after they log in successfully on a NVRAM cleared unit.
- The Missing Data Diagnostic prompt does not change the word "Status" to "Statuses" when there are two or more statuses to review.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.