Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 22.214.171.124
- VIOP 126.96.36.199
- WEC2013 OS (OS 61)
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. The IVG firmware is available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal (on the Support page, click Firmware/OS and refer to the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide).
Features and Enhancements
The following are new features or enhancements to existing features available in this release.
- The new IVG Operating System 61 brings critical stability improvements to the IVG platform.
- This release includes new driver support for the Ambir DP468 Scanner.
Critical Event Video (CEV) Enhancements
This release includes the following CEV enhancements:
- Improved direct and indirect SD card health checks for supported cameras
- A new directory structure integrity scan of the camera
- Enhanced CEV logging
Hours of Service (HOS)
- When an active driver is in a driving status that crosses the midnight hour, a new duty status event will be created for the time accrued after midnight. This change ensures that the driver's location will be accurately identified in the driver's log.
- Drivers are now removed from On Duty driving status when the ignition is turned off.
Known Issues - Hours of Service
- Exempt drivers are prompted by Malfunctions and Diagnostics alerts after they log in successfully on a NVRAM cleared unit.
- The Missing Data Diagnostic prompt does not change the word "Status" to "Statuses" when there are two or more statuses to review.