Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 184.108.40.206
- VIOP 220.127.116.11
- WEC2013 OS (OS 60)
- 3G units (UAs 108000000–108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. The IVG firmware is available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal. On the Support page, click Firmware/OS and refer to the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide.
Features and Enhancements
The following are new features or enhancements to existing features available in this release.
- Improved IVG connection stability and device performance.
- The IVG operating system has been updated to OS60.
- This operating system update includes optimized device drivers which improve overall IVG stability.
Known Issues - Hours of Service
- Light duty vehicles may show extra ELD malfunction errors.
- A false passenger violation might be reported when the co-driver logs off-duty time following a sleeper berth period of eight hours or more. This can occur if the vehicle moves during the off-duty time but stops prior to the two-hour off-duty maximum allowed in a moving vehicle.