Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 188.8.131.52
- VIOP 184.108.40.206
- WEC2013 OS (OS 53)
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. Both the firmware and the operating system are available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal (on the Support page, click Firmware/OS and refer to the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide).
Features and Enhancements
The following are new features or enhancements to existing features available in this release.
- This release includes stability and performance updates to our Over-the-Air software update feature.
- This release fixes a potential issue when users connect a printer.
Critical Event Video
- Enhanced camera health reporting
- Improved camera connectivity and stability
Known Issues - Hours of Service
- Light duty vehicles may show extra ELD malfunction errors.
- A false passenger violation might be reported when the co-driver logs off-duty time following a sleeper berth period of eight hours or more. This can occur if the vehicle moves during the off-duty time but stops prior to the two-hour off-duty maximum allowed in a moving vehicle.
© 2019 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.