Workers are your drivers and others who will use Drive and Command.
- In Omnitracs Web click on the Maintenance icon to open Maintenance.
- Click the green button and scroll to Workers. The Workers list opens.
- To add a work, click the [Add] button. The Add Worker window opens.
- Check Worker is an Active Employee.
- Enter an ID for the worker.
- Click the Worker Type arrow and choose a worker type.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name for the worker.
- Click the Mobile Application arrow and choose Delivery.
- Check Enable Driver Compliance.
- Enter the login the worker will use on the mobile device in Mobile Login.
- Click the [Set Mobile Password] button and enter the worker’s password for the mobile applications.
- Check Enable Auto Arrive/Depart and Enable Stop Resequencing.
- Click the Worker Costs tab and enter the costs for the worker.
- Click the Compliance tab. Verify Use Region Settings is checked.
- If the worker can be used by other regions, check Shared By Regions and select the regions.
- Click [Save].