The Most Frequent Active Faults panel shows the five most commonly-reported faults within the past 14 days. The data is presented as a bar chart.
Understanding Active Faults Data
The x axis shows the five most commonly-reported fault types and their associated Suspect Parameter Numbers (SPNs).
The y axis shows the number of faults (for that type) occurring within the past 14 days.
Working with the Active Faults Panel
- How do I?
- See the exact number of faults for a given bar in the chart?
- Hover your mouse over the bar.
- See more details about a fault type shown in the chart?
- Double-click the bar representing that fault type.
- Filter the chart by vehicle type?
- Click the By Vehicle Type drop down box at the top left of the panel, then select a vehicle type.
- Filter the chart by vehicle?
- You can filter by vehicle using global groups. Click the Working with: link at the top right of the page.