- Click Add Filter below the list. Create New Filter panel appears on the right.
- Type the name and a description of your new filter.
- If your company subscribes to both Fault Monitoring and Tire Pressure Monitoring, select either Fault or TPM (Tire Pressure Monitoring) from the Type drop down box.
- Select the conditions you want to include in this filter.
Note: For TPM filters, you must select at least one Report Reason and one Overall Status.
- For Fault filters, if you want ??, check the Parameters check box.
- Click Save.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.