Reporting Vehicle Proximity History
The Historical Proximity report lets you investigate or verify vehicle proximity to a place, such as the site of a vehicular incident, on a specific date and time.
- Click Reports. The Historical Proximity Report - Options page opens.
- Type the radius and select the direction to report.
- Click to report based on a landmark or address, then click the text to select the landmark or enter the address.
- Enter the begin and end dates and times to report.
- Click Start Report Generation.
A message window tells you the request was successful or to wait for a pending report to finish and try again. Click Reports on the top, right to view completed reports.