You must have permission to send a message to the entire fleet or to all users, and to send messages with emergency or attention priority.
- Click Messages.
- Click New at the top of the panel that displays message details.
- To type the recipient's ID, click Type recipient ID.
- To select the recipient(s), click Lookup.
- Type your freeform text or click 00 - Freeform to select a macro from the drop-down list.
- Complete the settings. If you have questions about the required information, check with your system administrator.
- To change the message priority, click the default priority and select it from the drop-down list.
- When you're finished typing the message, click Send.