You resend a message when it was rejected by the NOC, failed to reach the vehicle, or needs to be sent to a different vehicle.
Resending the message does not reduce the number of undeliverable messages in the Notifier window. You must delete the undelivered message after you resend it.
- Click Messages
- Select the message in the list
- Click Resend above the message text
- To type a new recipient ID or add one, click Type recipient ID
To select the recipient(s), click Lookup icon
- Complete the settings. If you have questions about the required information, check with your system administrator.
- To change the priority, click the default priority and select it from the drop-down list.
- When you're finished typing the message, click Send.