View Online Summaries and Possible Faults
When you open the Vehicles or Drivers pages, the list of selected, authorized assets appears. The information below your name on the right tells you which assets you are working with based on global group membership.
Extract data manually and view it
- Click Vehicles.
- Locate the selected, authorized vehicle to extract in the list and click to select it.
- In the Extract Status panel on the right, click Request Extract.
- Click the radio button beside the type of extract to request: Full or Summary (without matrix data).
- Click Submit.
- Click your browser refresh button until the extract status is successful.
- Click the Performance tab.
- Click the record you want to view.(S) indicates the summary record. The Performance Details window opens.
Note: All performance data records appear, whether or not the associated driver is a member of the global group(s) you are working with.
- Review the information.
Click + or - next to a panel to show/hide the details. Click ? for more information about the metrics in the panels.
- When you're finished reviewing the information, click Close in the upper, right corner of the window.
- Optional: To see the currently selected vehicle's performance data on the Dashboard, click .
View possible faults
- Click Drivers.
- Locate the selected, authorized driver to view in the list and click to select it.
- Click the Faults tab in the right panel.
All fault records appear, whether or not the associated vehicle is a member of the global group(s) you are working with.
- If necessary, change the date range to view at the top and click Search.
- Click the fault description to view.
- When you're finished viewing the description, click Close.
- Optional: To see the currently selected driver's performance data on the Dashboard, click .