Extract Information Manually
Use the manual extraction request for the following reasons:
- You need performance data immediately.
- You need to reset the normal extraction cycle, such as enabling Performance Monitoring on a new vehicle.
The over check process that verifies data occurs within 24 hours of an automatic extraction. You must manually submit the overcheck job for manual extractions.
Note: You can't manually request an extraction for a vehicle when it's waiting for a previous extraction to complete.
- Click Vehicles.
The list of selected, authorized vehicles appears. The information below your name on the right tells you which assets you are working with based on global group membership.
- Locate the vehicle to extract in the list and click to select it.
- In the Extract Information panel on the right, click Request Extract.
- Click the radio button beside the type of extract to request: Full or Summary (without matrix data).
- Click Submit.