This page allows you to create, edit, and delete groups of vehicles that can be designated as delivery recipients.
Understanding the Group List
- A way to subdivide your vehicles into sets. Examples include Depot, Reefer, or Subsidiary. You create, edit, and delete groups on the Settings / Groups page.
- Description (of group)
- Optional text to describe the purpose or composition of the group.
- ># Vehicles
- The number of vehicles belonging to this group.
- Actions (for a list of items)
- In a list of items, a column containing clickable icons for taking actions on the item in that row. Typical actions include deleting and editing.
- Add Group
- To create a new group, click this button.
- Refresh Fleetgroup
- The Fleetgroup is a system-generated group that automatically includes all vehicles in your fleet that are using Media Manager. To resync the Fleetgroup with the data warehouse, click this button.
How Do I . . . ?
- Create a new group?
- Click Add Group.
- Delete a group?
- In the row for the group you want to delete, click the red X icon in the Actions column.
- Edit a group (including change which vehicles belong to a group) ?
- In the row for the group you want to delete, click the pencil icon in the Actions column.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.