This page allows you to create, edit, and delete groups of vehicles that can be designated as delivery recipients.
Understanding the Group List
- A way to subdivide your vehicles into sets. Examples include Depot, Reefer, or Subsidiary. You create, edit, and delete groups on the Settings / Groups page.
- Description (of group)
- Optional text to describe the purpose or composition of the group.
- ># Vehicles
- The number of vehicles belonging to this group.
- Actions (for a list of items)
- In a list of items, a column containing clickable icons for taking actions on the item in that row. Typical actions include deleting and editing.
- Add Group
- To create a new group, click this button.
- Refresh Fleetgroup
- The Fleetgroup is a system-generated group that automatically includes all vehicles in your fleet that are using Media Manager. To resync the Fleetgroup with the data warehouse, click this button.
How Do I . . . ?
- Create a new group?
- Click Add Group.
- Delete a group?
- In the row for the group you want to delete, click the red X icon in the Actions column.
- Edit a group (including change which vehicles belong to a group) ?
- In the row for the group you want to delete, click the pencil icon in the Actions column.