The Usage Report shows a summary of data usage, both Terrestrial and through Wi-Fi, for files sent during a selected range of dates. The report also shows the status of the sent files (Targeted, Delivered, and Consumed).
- Start Date / End Date
- Select the start and end dates to include in the report.
- You can view the report in either PDF or CSV (comma separated values) format. Choose CSV to download to a spreadsheet such as Excel.
- File Name
- The name of the sent file.
- Shows the number of units where the file was Targeted (attempted to send), Delivered (the file successfully reached the unit), and Consumed (the file was opened on the unit).
- Data Usage
- The total data used to receive the files (Wi-Fi and Terrestrial) in MB.