The Usage Report shows a summary of data usage, both Terrestrial and through Wi-Fi, for files sent during a selected range of dates. The report also shows the status of the sent files (Targeted, Delivered, and Consumed).
- Start Date / End Date
- Select the start and end dates to include in the report.
- You can view the report in either PDF or CSV (comma separated values) format. Choose CSV to download to a spreadsheet such as Excel.
- File Name
- The name of the sent file.
- Shows the number of units where the file was Targeted (attempted to send), Delivered (the file successfully reached the unit), and Consumed (the file was opened on the unit).
- Data Usage
- The total data used to receive the files (Wi-Fi and Terrestrial) in MB.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.