The Delete Delivery popup box allows you to remove a file from all groups and/or vehicles.
Last Sent/Fixed (Status for Delivery panel)
Delivery Method or Delivery Options
The time and date when the delivery was last sent to one or more vehicles.
When you create a delivery you specify how you want the file to be delivered. For example, you can specify that you do not want the file sent unless Wi-Fi is available. You cannot edit the delivery method for an existing delivery.
- File Name (of delivery)
- The file to be delivered.
- Description (of delivery)
- Optional text to add more information about the delivery than what is specified in the Subject field.
- Category (of delivery)
- A way to subdivide your deliveries by general content or purpose. Examples: Safety, Company Announcement, Payroll.
- Available (Status for a delivery)
- The earliest date the delivery can be sent. You specify this value when you add or edit a delivery.
- The date after which the delivery will no longer be sent.