The Delete Delivery popup box allows you to remove a file from all groups and/or vehicles.
Last Sent/Fixed (Status for Delivery panel)
Delivery Method or Delivery Options
The time and date when the delivery was last sent to one or more vehicles.
When you create a delivery you specify how you want the file to be delivered. For example, you can specify that you do not want the file sent unless Wi-Fi is available. You cannot edit the delivery method for an existing delivery.
- File Name (of delivery)
- The file to be delivered.
- Description (of delivery)
- Optional text to add more information about the delivery than what is specified in the Subject field.
- Category (of delivery)
- A way to subdivide your deliveries by general content or purpose. Examples: Safety, Company Announcement, Payroll.
- Available (Status for a delivery)
- The earliest date the delivery can be sent. You specify this value when you add or edit a delivery.
- The date after which the delivery will no longer be sent.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.