Use the Driver/CoDriver button to assign a driver to one or more selected duty status events.
- Find a Driver or CoDriver
Select Driver or CoDriver on the left. Find the driver using one of the following methods:
- Click Depot and select the depot name from drop-down list.
- Click Driver Group and select the driver group name from drop-down list.
- Enter all or part of the driver ID in Search for a Driver and click Search.
- Select a driver name from the Most Recent Driver(s) drop-down list. The list shows drivers assigned 7 days prior and 7 days after the date values selected in Within Date Range.
- Complete the Driver/CoDriver assignment
- Select the driver to assign. You may see a drop-down list of drivers or a driver name. After you select the driver, the name appears next to the Driver or CoDriver radio button on the upper left. Click Save.