Driver logs may be edited to resolve instances of unclaimed driving time or when a driver forgets to change duty status. Drive time may not be edited by drivers or administrators. The Edit Audit report shows logs that were edited by an Hours of Service user or by the driver.
- Select by Driver ID or Select by Driver Group
- Click to select the way to run the report: for a single driver or for all drivers in a group. When you select how you're reporting, the next field is either Driver ID or Driver Group.
- Driver ID or Driver group
- If reporting on a driver, type the driver ID. If reporting on a group of drivers, select ALL or one group from the drop-down.
- Start date / End date
- Select beginning and end dates for the reporting period by clicking the calendar and clicking a date. Data is stored for a maximum of 180 days.
- Select a format
- Select what format to view, export, and/or print the report:
- Excel (spreadsheet)
- HTML (best if viewing on-screen only)
- PDF (best if printing)
Click View Report to generate the report. Depending on how many drivers and the date range, this report may take over a minute to run.