Hours of Service 5.9 Release Notes
Features and Enhancements
Logs are now sent to drivers more quickly. Drivers should see an improvement upon initial login and when you push logs to the driver.
- Previously, when customers ran the Malfunctions and Sensor Failures report against ALL groups, they’d see only alerts that were generated on an ELD while a driver was logged in. Now the report returns all alerts that were generated on an ELD, including those generated while no driver was logged in, and lists the driver name as UNASSIGNED for those no-driver events.
- The ExportDRiverLog web service is corrected so that load information now displays as seen on Driver Details.
- The stored procedures that run the Edit Audit report have been updated to return a larger data set. This means that the report should generate instead of the page freezing after submitting the request.
- The ELD Driver Log report incorrectly showed drivers as being ELD Exempt on the first day of the report time frame and failed to credit the driver as being exempt on the first day after the driver was made exempt. This has been corrected.
- CDL and CDLState attributes may now be cleared through web services as follows:
The parameter CDL is a string and may be cleared by a NULL. The parameter CDLState is an ENUM and cannot have a NULL value. Instead, use the case-sensitive value "Clear" .
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.