Features and Enhancements
- The following reports now display only those drivers that the report generator can view as defined under the User Depot Access permissions.
- ELD Driver Log
- Driver Log
- Driver Efficiency
- Driver Log Export
- Rest Break Exception
- 16 Hour Exception Usage
- Unconfirmed Logs
- Unassigned Driving
- The Event Report may now be run by driver group as well as driver ID.
- When a driver uses the driver portal or the Driver Hours Assist application to clock in or clock out, the driver’s status is no longer shown as Pending, the duty status updates near real-time and the clocks are recalculated.
- A new permission was added to grant access to Send ERODS from the website to the FMCSA and view the Status tab.
- The Unassigned Driving, No Driver, and Assigned to Actual Driver reports now indicate the Hours of Service user who reassigned the drive time, when it was reassigned, and the reason for the reassignment.
- In this release you can now generate the ERODS Status report to show which drivers or Hours of Service users sent logs to the FMCSA within the past 30 days.
- When attempting to swap units on the Admin > Vehicle tab, you are alerted if the UA and the truck number are the same value. You must rename the truck to something other than the UA to continue.
- The cities database was updated to more accurately reflect “nearest city” in driver logs and other areas.
- Users no longer need to refresh the Driver Details page while using Internet Explorer for it to align properly.
- The ELD countdown timer on the Hours of Service home page now dynamically shows a countdown to the end of the grandfather clause.
- The Assignable Events Time column on the Vehicle tab now correctly calculates outstanding events.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.