Hours of Service 5.10 Release Notes
Features and Enhancements
- For details on changes to the Vehicles tab, see the What's New in 5.10 video.
- Administrators may now remove unassigned drive time they previously credited to a driver and reassign it to another driver.
- The Vehicles list may now be filtered to show only vehicles that were previously credited with unassigned vehicle activity.
- A reason is required when crediting unassigned vehicle activity to a driver.
- Users are restricted to running the Edit Audit and HOS Violation reports for only drivers in depots they have permission to view.
- The date picker has been updated so that users must click in the text entry box to pick a date from the popup calendar or type a date.
- Latitude and longitude fields were added to the Driver Log Export.
- Hours of Service web site is now compatible with the latest version of Chrome and Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) 11.
- The Florida ruleset is now supported.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.