Use the Driver/CoDriver button to assign a driver to one or more selected duty status events.
- Find a Driver or CoDriver
Select Driver or CoDriver on the left. Find the driver using one of the following methods:
- Click Depot and select the depot name from drop-down list.
- Click Driver Group and select the driver group name from drop-down list.
- Enter all or part of the driver ID in Search for a Driver and click Search.
- Select a driver name from the Most Recent Driver(s) drop-down list. The list shows drivers assigned 7 days prior and 7 days after the date values selected in Within Date Range.
- Complete the Driver/CoDriver assignment
- Select the driver to assign. You may see a drop-down list of drivers or a driver name. After you select the driver, the name appears next to the Driver or CoDriver radio button on the upper left. Click Save.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.