View and Print a Report
You can report data for your selected, authorized vehicles based on your global group membership.
- Adjust your global group filter to display the vehicles you want included in the report. (The linked text below your name on the upper, right lists your current global group filter. Click the text to view the groups and change your filter.)
- Click Reports.
- Click the report to view.
- Driver Incident Count: incident totals listed by driver.
- Incident Summary: summary information for incidents in a specified time period.
- Vehicle Incident Count: number of incidents by vehicle during a specified time period.
- In the dialog box, specify the report options.
- Select the format: PDF or CSV.
- Click View.
The report opens in Adobe Acrobat or your default spreadsheet program. You can print the report from either program.