You can report data for your selected, authorized vehicles based on your global group membership.
- Adjust your global group filter to display the vehicles you want included in the report. (The linked text below your name on the upper, right lists your current global group filter. Click the text to view the groups and change your filter.)
- Click Reports.
- Click the report to view.
- Driver Incident Count: incident totals listed by driver.
- Incident Summary: summary information for incidents in a specified time period.
- Vehicle Incident Count: number of incidents by vehicle during a specified time period.
- In the dialog box, specify the report options.
- Select the format: PDF or CSV.
- Click View.
The report opens in Adobe Acrobat or your default spreadsheet program. You can print the report from either program.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.