You may request a portion of a video that is not associated with a critical event. Videos that are associated with a critical event, whether manual or unit-generated, appear as line items on the CER application Incidents page.
All fields are required to request a portion of video that is not associated with a critical event, and the vehicle's on-bard unit must be online with the camera connected for the request to be completed.
Click Make Request.
- Vehicle ID
- The identification number the company has assigned to the vehicle.>
- Target Date
- The date the video you are looking for was recorded.
- Enter the time the video would have been recorded in hours (24 hr), minutes, and seconds. CER event time stamps are displayed according to the time zone of the PC or terminal on which you are logged in. For example, if the event happened at 1:00 p.m. PDT but you are requesting the video in the Central Standard Time zone, you would input 3:00 p.m. for the request.
- Time Before
- Select 30, 60, or 90 seconds of video before the event time that was specified above.
- Time After
- Select 30, 60, or 90 seconds of video after the event time that was specified above.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.