Review an incident to see information such as speed, time, vehicle location, and parking brake status. The vehicles whose incidents appear are in your selected, authorized global groups. To change your global group filters, click the linked text at the top right, just below your name.
- Click Incidents, then follow the instructions for the Incident Search panel.
- In the list on the right, click the row for the incident to review.
The Incident Details panel opens. To search again, click the Search bar on the left.
- To export the incident details, click at the top of the page. To export the raw speed data, click .
- To mark an incident as reviewed, select Reviewed from the State drop-down list in the Incident Details panel. If desired, type a note about research performed or actions taken.
- If you changed the state or added a note, click Save.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.