This report is available for MCP200s and MCP110s with 17XX firmware or later and IVGs with 05XX firmware or later, and is accessible to users with permission to view Critical Event Video.
The Camera Status report provides a quick snapshot of the status and health of your cameras in PDF or CSV format. A pie chart is included to show camera summary of the account.
The report includes:
- The UA and UA firmware version the camera is paired with.
- The ID of the vehicle the camera is installed in.
- The Driver ID and HOS Driver Status of the vehicle.
- The camera’s platform, SSID, firmware version, ignition status, and serial number.
- The camera’s summary, summary duration, summary comments, and last updated time.
- The SD card's health and last updated time.
Users select PDF or CSV format and the report provides the current health for all enabled cameras in the account.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.