This build is the merge of 12xx with 9xx satellite and 11xx localization, it is a full release based on DA1200R and DA1202R.
Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 1.9.1
- VIOP 10.00
- WEC2013 OS (OS 61)
- Nuance 1.0
- CoPilot 10.7.2.1654
- Navigo 126.96.36.199
- Zetakey 1.0
- OTNav 5.6.42
- Driver Help 10.00
- DriveWyze 2.0.1
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. The IVG firmware is available for download on the Customer Portal (see the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide).
New Features and Enhancements
HOS Updates in Support of Canadian ELD requirements
The IVG DA1203R is a full release for Canadian customers based on IVGDA1106R and IVGDA1110R, which were previously broadcasted to U.S. and Canada. To get all the information about new functionalities on Canadian ELD with a complete description of updates and fixes, please review the IVGDA1106R and IVGDA1110R release notes.
Please note that all Canadian customers entering to USA need to upgrade their units to DA1110R or higher by 6/29/2021 in order to be compliant with the version listed on the FMCSA ELD website.
- Voice review of text messages is currently unavailable when operating in French or Spanish.
- Only the English voice engine is available to read Alerts and Navigation instructions.