Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 184.108.40.206
- VIOP 10.00
- WEC2013 OS (OS 61)
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
- The item OOTIS-25500 about an issue involving GPS positioning malfunction has been resolved.
The IVG DA1010R works as a patch for the fix described before, for a complete description of updates and fixes please review the Previous IVG Release Notes in addition to the information shown here.