Reprogramming the Wireless Panic Button
Pairing a receiver with a transmitter
The receiver should be mounted in the dash in a location that can easily be mounted with tie wraps, preferably near the fuse panel.
- Locate the Wireless Panic Button Receiver Module in the vehicle. Remove tie-wraps to allow access to remove the Bottom Cover.
- Remove the 2 screws on bottom cover.
- With the receiver powered, press the Learning button (shown below). A small LED near the Learning button will flash to indicate the receiver is in program mode.
- Press the button on the fob to be matched to the receiver.
- Press the Learning button again. The LED will stop flashing.
- Test the panic button by pressing the button on the fab and confirming a panic message is initiated and sent.
- Reinstall Bottom Cover and secure receiver in vehicle.
Repeat process for additional Remote Transmitters as needed.