The 2021.R1 firmware release for the Roadnet Telematics 4230 device has several enhancements.
- Added support for higher ignition voltage detection in 24v vehicles
- Added automatic DTC message after the ignition has been on for 5 minutes
- Changed sleeping device heartbeat wakeup interval to 8 hours
- Changed engine crank detection logic to better detect ignition on
- Fixed an issue that caused the scheduled event message to sporadically fire outside of the schedule
- Fixed excessive VBUS queries when the device is installed/wakes up while the engine is off
- Fixed excessive CAN bus errors that could lead to the device disabling the vehicle for safety reasons