Equipment types are the types of equipment your drivers use. For use with Drive, there are six equipment types you can create:
- In Maintenance, click the green button and scroll to Equipment Types.
- Click [Add]. The Add Equipment Type window opens.
- Enter an ID for the equipment type. The ID should be one of the specified four.
- Enter the same information as a Description.
Note: You do not need to select a Class for the equipment type.
- If you are using Navigation, enter the Height, Length, Width, and Weight.
- Select whether the type is a Power Unit/Vehicle or Trailer.
- If the equipment type can be used by other regions, check Shared By Regions and select the regions.
- Click [Save].