In order for the HOS application to function properly, there are a few settings that need to configured in Command.
- In the workflow, click on Universal Config. The Universal Config section opens. The left panel lists the config options, while the right panel shows the detail for that option.
- In the left panel, click on Hours of Service. The Hours of Service options appear to the right.
- Click the HOS Integration arrow and choose Omnitracs XRS.
- Check Allow Yard Move as Valid Duty Status if drivers using this workflow can perform yard moves.
- Check Allow Personal Conveyance as Valid Duty Status if drivers using this workflow can use the personal conveyance status.
Note: These two options must match the options set in Roadnet Anywhere Regions.