From here you can send a driver's eRODS to en email address or by web services to an inspection officer. You identify the driver, a date range, and a transfer method; then send the eRODS.
Red arrows indicate a required field. Spaces are not allowed at the beginning or end of any entry.
- If searching for a driver, select the depot where the driver is assigned.
- If searching for a driver, select the driver who's eRODS you want to send.
- Driver ID
- Type the ID of the driver who's eRODS you want to send.
- Start Date
- Type or select the start date for the eRODS.
- End Date
- Type or select the end date for the eRODS.
- Optionally, enter a comment about the eRODS.
- Transfer Method
- Identify how the eRODS are being sent, by email or by web services.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.