The User Administration tab allows you create, modify, and delete HOS user accounts. indicates a required field. Spaces are not allowed at the beginning or end of entries.
- Select a user to work with. To create a user, select New User.
- User name
- The ID (up to 50 characters) the user enters to log into HOS software. User names may be an abbreviation (such as JGARDNER), or the name (such as JOHN GARDNER). You can use periods, apostrophes, and hyphens, but no other special characters. Spaces are allowed, but not at the beginning or end of the name. You can't change a user name after you save it.
- Full name
- The first and last name of a user, up to 48 characters.
- Depot name
- Select the user's assigned depot.
- Type the password for this user account. Password rules include:
- Between eight and thirty-five alphanumeric characters
- Case sensitive
- Must contain at least one number, one upper case letter, and one lower case letter
- Special characters and punctuation marks allowed; quotation marks or brackets cannot be used as the first or last character
- No spaces allowed at the beginning or end of a password; spaces are allowed between characters
- Retype the password.
- Select the role assigned to the user. Each role has its own set of permissions.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.