Run a query to see a list of Personal Conveyance events that occurred for the selected depot and date range.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Personal Conveyance.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name to view personal conveyance events by driver for that depot.
The List of Exceptions table appears.
- You can:
- Click a driver's name to see just the personal conveyance events for that driver. Click the depot name to redisplay all driver personal conveyance events.
- Click an event time to see the personal conveyance events as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.