Generate a report showing HOS violations that occurred during a specified period.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click HOS Violations.
The report parameters window opens.
- Choose Select By Driver ID to generate a report for a specific driver, or choose Select by Driver Group to generate a report for a group of drivers.
The following parameter changes based on your selection.
- Enter the driver ID or select a driver group from the drop-down list.
- Click the calendar icon to select start and end dates for the report.
- Select a rule set from the drop-down list.
- Select a report format from the drop-down list.
- Click View Report to run the report.
Here is an example of the report:
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.