Run a query to see a summary of driver violations for the selected depot and date range.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Driver Violations.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name or the count in the Violations column to view violation events by driver for that depot.
A table listing drivers at the depot you selected appears.
- Click a violation count to view event detail by driver and violation type at that depot.
The List of Violations table appears.
- You can:
- Click a driver name to see all of the driver's violations. Click the name of the violation to see just that type of violation for the driver.
- Click the event time to see the violation as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
Driver Violations: Depot Analysis
Driver Violation: List of Violations
Driver Violations: Driver Log
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.