Run a query to see a list of drivers with 11, 14, and 60/70 hour rule violations that were greater than 60 minutes and less than 180 minutes in duration for the selected depot and date range.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Critical Violations.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name to view critical violation events by driver for that depot.
A table listing drivers at the depot you selected appears.
- Click a violation count to view event detail by driver and violation type at that depot.
The List of Violations table appears.
- Click the event time to see the violation as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
Critical Violations: Depot Analysis
Critical Violation: List of Violations
Critical Violations: Driver Log
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.