Generate a report showing drivers with unconfirmed logs. Unconfirmed logs are logs not yet approved by a driver.
This report will display only those drivers that the report generator can view as defined under the User Depot Access permissions.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Unconfirmed Logs.
- Choose Select by driver ID to generate a report for a specific driver
- Choose Select by driver group to generate a report for a group of drivers.
- Enter the Driver ID or select a Driver Group from the drop-down list.
- In the Days Ago box, enter the minimum number of days worth of unconfirmed logs a driver must have in order to appear in the report.
- Select a report format from the drop-down list.
- Click View Report to run the report.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.