The Odometer Configuration page allows you to send specific odometer settings to the selected vehicle(s).
Do not configure electronic odometers for vehicles that are enabled for Performance Monitoring (SensorTRACS). indicates a required field.
- Select the depot of the vehicle to configure.
- Select the vehicle to configure.
- Configure All Vehicles in Depot
- Check to apply the specified odometer values to all of the vehicles in the selected depot.
- Sensor type
- Click the type of sensor the vehicle uses; either J1708 or Axle. If Axle is selected, RPM calibration and Speed calibration are available as further means of determining odometer readings.
- RPM calibration
- The number of pulses per revolution, 1-255 (applicable only for Axle sensors).
- Speed Calibration
- The number of pulses per mile, 1-32767 (applicable only for Axle sensors).
Note: These values do not reflect the current values on the MCT/IMCT/ME-IMCT even after you click Send. You are sending the values; you are not retrieving them from the mobile unit.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.