The ERODS Status report shows who and from what application your employees sent ERODS to the FMCSA.
- Select By Driver / Select by Driver Group
- Select how you want to find your drivers.
- Driver ID / Driver Group
- Type the ID of the driver or select a driver group to report.
- Start date / End date
- The date range for the report. Click the icon to open a calendar pop-up and select a date.
- Select where the ERODS request originated:
- Mobile Requests - sent from an in-cab device
- Portal Requests - sent from the host software
- Select a format
- View, export, and/or print your report in one of the following formats:
- Excel (spreadsheet)
- HTML (best for viewing)
- PDF (best for printing)
Click the View Report button to generate your report.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.