From here you can see the status of historical eRODS requests for the past seven (7) days.
- Time that the file request was submitted.
- Message ID
- Unique identifier of the request.
- User ID
- Identifies the administrator who requested the eRODS file.
- Driver ID
- Shows the ID of the driver's eRODS.
- Start Date
- Shows the start date for the eRODS.
- End Date
- Shows the end date for the eRODS.
- Transfer Method
- Shows how the eRODS were sent, by email or by web services.
- Shows the success or failure of the eRODS request.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.