Use Carrier Administration to create or modify carriers. Carriers are assigned to drivers.
Note: If your drivers select a carrier in the HOS application on the mobile unit, you must create at least two carriers. After you assign a carrier to a driver, you can no longer assign "No Carrier" to that driver. It is recommended that you create your company as a carrier.
The red arrow indicates a required field. Spaces are not allowed at the beginning or end of any entry.
- US DOT #
- The DOT number assigned to your company by the FMCSA.
- Select the carrier to view in the drop-down list. To add a new carrier, select New Carrier.
- Carrier name
- The name of the carrier. The carrier name must be at least four characters long and use numbers, letters, periods, and hyphens, but no other special characters.
- Street, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal
- The complete address of the carrier. Standard punctuation is allowed.
- Misc Info
- Type additional information about this location for your reference. Maximum is 50 characters.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.