To reassign a unit:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Vehicle.
- Find the vehicle you want to assign the unit to.
You may have to pick a different depot to find the vehicle.
- Type the Comm unit #
Also known as UA or the SN# located on the MAS label
- Click the Save button.
- If the unit is assigned to another unit, a message appears. Click the OK button.
- If you are creating a new vehicle, you will instead see an error message. If the error message says the unit is already assigned to a tractor whose ID is same number as the Comm Unit #, then find that vehicle and replace the Tractor ID with the one you are trying to create.
- If the error message says that the unit is already assigned to a tractor whose ID is NOT the same as the Comm Unit #, then find that vehicle and remove the unit from that tractor. Once removed you can assign it to a new vehicle you create.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.