Hardware Requirements, Software Dependencies
This release supports MCN CA90-J9937-10 and higher and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 200.12.50
- VIOP: 200.16.02
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. Both the firmware and the operating system are available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal (on the Support page, click Firmware/OS); refer to the following guides for upgrade procedures:
- MCP110: Windows XPE operating system builds OS129 and OS130
- MCP200: Windows XPE operating system builds OS29 and OS30
Features and Enhancements
This firmware includes:
- ALK CoPilot 10.72.225
- Navigo 18.104.22.168
- DriveWyze 2.01
Driver Receives Notice Before eRODS Sent to FMCSA
Drivers now receive a warning message when they are about to transmit logs to FMCSA. The message reminds them that their logs will be transmitted directly to the FMCSA web server for an official to review and asks if they want to proceed with the transfer.
Update U.S. and Canadian City List
The geolocation database has been updated to include locations in the U.S. and Canada with a population of 2,500 as well as all minor civil division (MCD) types.
Drivers Can Accept UVA as Personal Conveyance or Yard Move
Drivers in ELD companies that have Personal Conveyance and Yard Move enabled in their settings can now accept a UVA event as Personal Conveyance or Yard Move before they accept the UVA.
Yard Move in Canada
Drivers can now use Yard Move while in Canada.
Enhancements to Camera Health Status
The critical event video (CEV) functionality has been enhanced so that the camera health status is refreshed every time a unit reconnects to a camera after being disconnected, whether or not the values have changed. This will help keep the camera health status up to date. In addition, status the will be displayed for most CEV-enabled units that are paired to a working camera.
- Based on FMCSA guidance, changes were implemented to ensure that some Malfunctions are not over-reported.
- The Certify Screen no longer erroneously prompts drivers to certify records for January 1, 2017.
- Changes were made to ensure that HOS is not presenting carrier edits to the driver prematurely.
- Changes were made to prevent co-drivers from having to re-enter their passwords when the vehicle stops the current driving event.
- The counter on the Certify screen was corrected to accurately account for edited duty statusess that occur over midnight.
- Improvements were made to decrease the screen delay when the driver transitions out of Drive.
- Improvements were made in calculating Passenger rule violations to prevent false positives from being reported.
- In rare cases some diagnostic events would not clear without a reset. The underlying cause of this issue has been resolved.
- The message on the Status tab that indicates that logs have not arrived has been updated to reflect Certify Logs.
- The mobile was allowing Personal Conveyance to be edited to Yard Move. Changes were made to ensure the mobile matches the host.
- Old AOBRD functionality that identified the driver as a co-driver of a UVA event if they drove prior to login authentication has been removed.
- The Sensor Failure message has been updated to display properly on the mobile.
- Updates were made to ensure that unassigned driving is not offered to a driver who already has Yard Move or Personal Conveyance during the same period.
- A fix was made to prevent rare instances when the internal clock used bad date and time values provided from GPS.
- The malfunction timer was updated to consistently reset at midnight.
- To reduce the number of Power Malfunctions reported, enhancements to performance upon start-up were made.
- Performance improvements were made to help prevent odometer jumps from occurring during engine start-up.
- The position malfunction timer was updated to pause when no vehicle motion is detected.
© 2019 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.